If you are not a member, join UK mature dating site Free
Before we say any more about some of the contents of UK mature dating blog. We invite you to sign up to join our dating site, if you are single and over the age of forty. It is simple and straight forward to join. To get started, please click on this link, in less than 1 minute, you will be a registered member.
Here are some of the benefits of becoming a registered member if UK mature dating site.
• Free to join – It does not cost to sign up for a basic membership
• Upload and complete your profile at no cost!
• Receive messages from other members while a basic member
• Daily and weekly members update notification
• Strong local and national community of older dating singles
• It includes a secure, private chat and messaging platform
• Powerful search engine to help you find local compatible singles
• Free UK based support on the phone, via email or chat
• Use our site on your desktop, mobile or tablet computer.
Whether you believe in it or not, the fact remains that, you cannot get away from Valentine’s Day. Constant advertising and marketing about it in every corner you turn, plus the question “what are you doing on valentine’s day” from those who are signed up advocate of Valentine’s day can make you think you have to be part of it.
Since Valentine’s Day is marketed as lovers’ day, what if you do not have one? Well, we have compiled a list of five things you can do on Valentine’s Day if you are a mature single person. We hope you find at least one item on the list useful.
1. Join UK Mature Dating Site! Given that we are in the business of introducing mature singles to each other, joining UK mature dating site is the first suggestion on our list of five. The period before Valentine’s Day, and the weekend after it tends to be some of the busiest days in online dating calendar. It is free to join UK Mature Dating. This could be the chance to meet your very own Valentine’s Day sweet heart.
2. Send an environment friendly, electronic Valentine’s Day greetings. An organisation called don’t send me a card, in conjunction with Hope Spring charity have come up with a fantastic idea. You can send an electronic Valentine’s Day card. The cost of a traditional card and postage is donate to a Hope Spring Water charity. Click here to send a Valentine’s Day card.
3. Join a local Valentine’s Day walk. Many local singles group organise a Valentine’s Day walk and other social function. Joining one of these Valentine’s Day social could be the right opportunity to meet someone new.
4. Direct approach works. Do you fancy someone in your neighbourhood, have you always wanted to ask him or her out? Valentine’s Day may just be the excuse/reason you need. Just go for it and invite him/her for coffee.
5. Attend a speed-dating event. Speed dating events tends to abound around Valentine’s Day. Even if you do not like speed dating, attending one could help you meet a gorgeous single mature man or woman.Read More
Eye Colour: Blue
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Hair Length: Shoulder
Ethnicity: Caucasian / White
Marital Status: Separated
Income: £20,001 – £30,000
Ive been in a 33 year relationship and am now single. Things seem to have changed drastically since I dated years ago. I’m not interested in one night stands, I consider myself a genuine, honest person who wants to get to know someone, enjoy laughs and interesting conversation with and maybe more as time moves along. I love keeping fit by running, cycling and going to the gym. I have a good sense of humour and have a positive outlook on life. I would like to meet someone similar who doesn’t take life too seriously. I have 3 grown up children who I adore and who inspire me with their enthusiasm and outlook on life.
What do you like to do for fun?
Gym, running, cycling, pub, cinema, meals out, theatre, music
What is your favourite meal?
Probably Italian food
What is the most interesting fact about you?
I have run 5 marathons
What is your most treasured possession?
What is your favourite place in the world to visit?
Anywhere, I love travelling
Who is your greatest inspiration?
Martin Luther King
If you won the lottery what would you buy first?
An apartment abroad
What is your favourite book or film and why?
About time because I would love to be born with that gift
What did you want to be when you were growing up?
What do you like most about your job?
Talking to colleagues
What is the scariest thing you’ve ever done?
Skiing for the first time & skiing down a slope not knowing how to stop
Who or what do you secretly want to be?
What would you do on a perfect Sunday?
Have a lie in, coffee in bed, then brunch out in a nice restaurant then go for a walk, catch a late afternoon movie followed by a nice evening meal
Pop Music, Movies, Theatre, Animals, The Outdoors, Restaurants, Pubs/Clubs, Reading, TV/Radio, Travelling, Keep Fit, Sports (Playing) and Sports (Watching)Read More
Don’t leave your love life to chance meet someone special for Christmas
You have been shopping for Christmas present for friends and family. But the most crucial shopping you should do is for a partner so that you will not be single this festive season. Don’t leave the most important part of your Christmas preparation till last minute this year.
Join UK Mature Dating Site FREE and you could be spending Christmas & New Year with your new love. Read More
Date Local Mature Singles in your aread today!
We are doing a special offer on our website over the weekend, from today the 30th of September. If you register, and upgrade your account to full membership, you will only pay 50% of our full membership price!
To take advantage of this offer, you just need to sign up here free of charge: http://premium.ukmaturedatingsite.com/signup.cfm . On you are a registered member, you can browse profile of mature singles over the age of 40 in your area or around the UK. But to enjoy the full membership benefits of UK Mature Dating Site, you have to upgrade. Upgrade allows you even more access including chat, messaging, diary, introduction and much more!
Then apply this code: TASTY 50 , and you will be upgraded for half the price!Read More
Being a dating site that specialise in bringing older people together for dating, friendship, companionship etc, it is natural that we highlight the United Nation’s International Day of Older Persons (UNIDOP) which is Saturday, 1st of October.
This special day is dedicated to highlighting issues around the older person. On the web page UN dedicates to the page, except below which gives full details of the day was taken:
The 2016 United Nations International Day of Older Persons (UNIDOP) will take a stand against ageism by drawing attention to and challenging negative stereotypes and misconceptions about older persons and ageing.
Ageism is a widely prevalent and prejudicial attitude that stems from the assumption that age discrimination, and sometimes neglect and abuse of older persons is a social norm and therefore, acceptable. It is a reality in some form in all societies, and finds expression in individuals’ attitudes, institutional and policy practices, as well as media representation that devalue and exclude older persons. In 2014, Governments around the world adopted a resolution at the Economic and Social Council that recognized ageism as “the common source of, the justification for and the driving force behind age discrimination.”
Such discrimination shapes how older persons are treated and perceived by their societies, including in medical settings and workplaces, creating environments that limit older persons’ potential and impact their health and well-being. The failure to tackle ageism undermines older persons’ rights and hinders their contributions to social, economic, cultural and political life.